- Our installations are guaranteed for a period of one year from the end of the installation
- AudioTeknik is not responsible for equipment already installed.
- Our products are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase
- If you wish to repair your product at the site where the equipment is installed, technician transport fee will apply.
- Option to repair a defective product under warranty is available if approved by a technician AudioTeknik
Obligation of the buyer
The original purchase invoice must be retained as proof of purchase and, when requested, must be submitted for any repair or replacement. The consumer is responsible for transporting the equipment to the workshop AudioTeknik.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, fire, flood and / or any major force or by misuse, connection to improper voltage, improper repairs or non authorized repairs. Damage occurred during transport. This warranty is automatically void if the serial numbers printed on the device have been scratched, erased or changed. The warranty covers only equipment purchased and used in Canada.
Any liquid spilled into the product
Breakage caused by static electricity
Breakage caused by electrical overload
Breakage caused by lightning